Hurricanes – Rutland Middle SchoolKeeping our Eyes on Excellence!Our Beliefs
- Student learning is the chief priority of the school.
- Students need to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills and be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Students should be provided with a safe environment and opportunities to develop intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- Each student is a unique, valued individual whose needs should be met with a variety of approaches to support their intellectual and emotional development.
- Exceptional students require special services and resources in the least-restrictive environment.
- Faculty, staff, parents, students, and community share the responsibility of promoting student achievement.
- Positive relationships should exist between students, faculty, staff, parents, and community.
Continuous improvement is vital to our school mission.