Student Medication Approval

For students to receive non-emergency, over-the counter medications - such as ibuprofen, Tums and Benadryl - permission will have to be granted during the annual data update or new student registration process. During this same process, parents can also make the school aware of any medical conditions, daily prescription medications or potential emergency medication needs the student might have.

For daily prescription medications or emergency medications such as inhalers, EpiPens or Diastat, parents will also need to follow the previous procedure for completing and signing a "Medical Authorization and Release Form," available at the child's school. Parents will also need to provide the medication to the school in the original container or packaging (ask your pharmacy for an extra labeled bottle). 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.