Skip To Main Content




Student Records Request

This form is to be completed by other districts and schools that are not using the National Records Transfer within Infinite Campus and are seeking records for students who have transferred from the Bibb County School District.

If your district or school is a participating member of  the Infinite Campus National Records Transfer program,
please submit your records request through Infinite Campus.

Parents seeking their child's records should contact the child's school.