Welcome to Ballard-Hudson Middle School Media Center"READING MAKES YOU BETTER"
Hours of Operation8:15 a.m. -- 4:30 p.m.Mon. -- Fri.Check-Out Policy
Rules and Procedures
- 2 Book Checkout Limit
- You may keep the books for two weeks
- You may renew a book one time.
- There is a $.05 late fee each day the book is late.
- Students are responsible for paying for lost books.
- Reference books and magazines cannot be checked out by students.
- Please use the double-doors to enter and exit the media center.
- Sign in the visitors book each time you enter the media center.
- Let the media center staff know why you need to use a computer.
- You may not play games or listen to music on media center computers
- No running or playing in the media center.
- Use your quiet voice while in the media center.
- No food, candy, gum, or drinks allowed in the media center.
- Keep all four legs of your chair on the floor at all times.
- You must have a pass from the teacher whom you belong to at the time you come to the media center.