Registering New Students for School
What is needed to register a new student for school in Bibb County?
To register your child for the school year you will need to bring:
- Waiver can be executed in accordance with O.C.G.A. 20-2-150 (d)
- Immunization, GA Form 3231
- Hearing, Vision, Dental Screening, GA Form 3300
- Government issued picture identification
- Current utility bill (electric, water, or gas)
- Most recent income tax return
- Automobile registration or insurance
- Mail from any government agency
- Last report card and/or transcript (if applicable)
If you have questions, please call the Bibb County School District at (478) 765-8711.
What forms will I be asked to fill out?
Parents and guardians may be asked to fill out any of the following forms at the time of registration:
Where should I go to register my child for school?
New students should be registered at the school they will be attending. If you do not know what school your child is zoned for, please visit our School Finder option.